As a cyber security innovator, we are the leader in Mobile Application Security Testing. We literally wrote the book on mobile app forensics and testing. At NowSecure, we craft the industry’s most advanced appsec technology and deliver expert appsec services so our customers can protect their own business, their employees and their customers from insecure mobile apps. Our customers include the world’s largest banks, government agencies, and top brands that run on mobile. We are a dynamic team of advanced security researchers, software engineers, services experts, sales professionals, marketing gurus and financial managers that are looking for inspired, entrepreneurial and hard driving new team members to join us on our mission!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Develop UI Test Automation for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Work to increase efficiency and scalability by writing adaptive and flexible automations.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and maintain existing automation scripts as needed.
- Develop tools to automate account and application monitoring processes for internal use.
- Partner with product management, research, and engineering to solve automation issues, identify unknown bugs, and increase usability.
- Help deliver value to users by providing internal automation related support throughout a client’s journey both pre-sale and post-sales.
- Adapt to complex, changing business environments to deliver valuable solutions to all NowSecure Platform users.
Baseline Requirements: That’s my middle name.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or 2+ years practical coding experience.
- Technical experience finding bugs, troubleshooting code, and proactive problem solving.
- Experience working independently and meeting goals on-time.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments and individuals as needed.
- Curiosity, desire to grow and a drive to learn new things.
Bonus Experience: Look at me.
- UI Test Automation or Black Box Testing.
- Android or IOS app development.
- Familiarity with Android Debug Bridge (ADB), Appium, or Espresso
- Familiarity with XCode’s XCUITest
- Experience sideloading apps.
- Familiarity with mobile app security, pentesting, or assessing vulnerabilities.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Gitlab.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO