Take your career to the next step as an Automation Engineer in the Madison, WI area.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have automation troubleshooting background.
- Process Safety Management knowledge and/or involvement.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical skills as well as the competence to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Project organizational skills essential. Proven ability to work within a multi-plant and cross-functional matrix organization is required.
- The Automation Engineer is the site point-person for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) software. Providing the maintenance, repair, and advancement of the systems TRAKSYS experience a plus.
- The Automation Engineer is responsible for data analysis for Cost/Benefit projects for priority.
- Leading supporting projects from inception/planning/cost estimating through Commissioning/Start-up.
- Programming and troubleshooting systems with the following machinery: Rockwell PLC, Inbatch Software, and SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Information System, Historian Software, Wonderware System Platform.
- Participating in Process Safety Management (PSM) program and contributes to development of program in Madison which includes participation in PHAs (Process Hazard Analysis) and Management of Change (MOC) and participates in key Pre-Startup Safety and Operational Readiness Review.