LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big datatechnologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
What You Will Own?
- Proficiency in creating and running automated Test Plan scenarios to ensure quality of system as well as internal and external interfaces.
- Analysis and validation of execution results.
- Development of an automation framework to ensure capability of automation tests.
- Development of E2E tests running on top of all environments including production.
- Interaction with development team, functional testing teams, production, and product management.
What You Need for Success?
- Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years as a test automation engineer.
- Experience with web API automation.
- Proven experience in test automation, automation tools, and test frameworks.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of development of Scrum (Agile) lifecycle.
- Understanding of web and web-related technologies.
- Comfort working in a Linux environment.
- Excellent communication skills.