Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of automation experience using Selenium WebDriver is a MUST. Experience either with commercial tools or open source tools (preferably both). Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write selenium scripts using Java.
- Define test cases based on the project requirements.
- Ability to perform activities like Test planning, strategy and automate test cases
- Web services testing using Rest or Soap UI
- Native App automation is added value.
- Strong SQA / testing experience
- Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Strong in any scripting language.
- Programming knowledge with Java programming language is required
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
- Manual testing concepts
- Able to write test cases and automate
- Work with the offshore team
- Must be able to pass a Selinium test.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
Good to Have:
- 1)Knowledge of Perfecto or Mobile Cart device cloud
- 2)Knowledge of Appium
- 3)Knowledge of SOAP or REST API Services
- 4)Banking domain knowledge
No sponsorship available for this position. Must be eligible to work without any type of sponsorship assistance. Must be local candidates to the Charlotte, North Carolina.
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)