We are looking for an Automation Engineer with a passion for creating testing frameworks that aid in the delivery of high quality products.
As an Automation Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the development, execution, and maintenance of a UI test automation framework that covers E2E testing across web-based, graphics, and mobile product lines. You’ll be instrumental in creating automation strategies in order to find, report, and resolve bugs quickly. Like all Engineering roles at HOVER, this is a cross-functional role at its core; our team is highly collaborative, moves quickly, and embraces rapid iteration. You must be flexible, self-directed and able to work well in a cross-functional team to succeed. Web and or mobile software application testing experience within an enterprise or consumer software company is required.
- 3+ years experience in test automation, test design, development, and execution for web-based and or mobile applications
- Hands-on automation experience with Selenium, Appium, Frank, UI Automation, or other similar technologies
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Use of judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for successful results
- Effectively communicate product quality status to peers and the leadership team
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and root causes analysis
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Experience with Capybara
- Experience with RSpec
- Knowledge and or passion for 3D Graphics