- Develop and drive overall Automation strategy within the IT organization
- Drive the day to day management and operations of Resolve automation solution.
- Collaborate with various internal technical teams to deploy automation use-cases.
- Supports clients in the installation / upgrade, configuration and customization of Resolve automation solutions
- Respond to and manage trouble tickets.
- Understands work plan & ensure completion of milestones with on-time completion
- Produces As-built Documentation
- Team-oriented with desire to help other team members as necessary
- Solid communication skills (oral and written)
- Positive and constructive attitude
- Appreciates mentoring and guidance
- Ability to see the ‘big picture’
- Create, maintain and update daily operations status reports.
- Oncall 24x7; ability to work and perform tasks during non- business hours & holidays
- Good analytic ability, strong judgment, and the ability to work independently.
- Capability to work and excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities on a daily basis.
- Minimum 5 years of automation experience in enterprise automation tools.
- Experience with IT operations automation solution – Resolve
- Familiar with IT Service Management tool ServiceNow
- Experience with monitoring tools - Zenoss and Splunk.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio-Technical
- 4-yearbachelor’s degree with emphasis in Software Development
- Strong UNIX and Microsoft skills
- Familiar with IT Operations market, IT Service Management (relevant for ServiceNow), and Enterprise Monitoring Management (relevant for Zenoss)