has been and continues to be the policy of ECS to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have an associate degree and at least four years of experience relative to the requirements.
- Ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q/L level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Active Clearance at the TS or DOE L level a plus.
- Experience with automation and orchestration tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, and/or Windows Operating System (OS), including file management, scripting, editing, and security.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages, software, or tools to develop regular or ad-hoc queries from large datasets.
- Familiar with network communication protocols, and other related protocols.
- Ability to implement solutions integrating Rest application program interface (API) based web services