The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for engineers to maintain our development team's continuous integration infrastructure and to move our simulation services into the cloud. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3d content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and collaboration.
What we need to see:
- 6+ years experience working in a datacenter or automation related role.
- Experience with tools such as CMAKE, git, github, TeamCity and Docker.
- Experience using cloud services such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience programming in python.
- A deep appreciation for the importance of uptime.
- Experience working with programmers and content creators.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Dedicated to ensure that everyone always stays productive, and find ways to make them even more productive!
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.