Automation Specialist Job Description
As our customer base expands, we require an enthusiastic and talented Software Engineer to support our customer onboarding efforts and contribute towards development strategies. This role will be key in helping our customers increase the understanding and usage of our products and helping guide the development of solutions for them.
This is a dynamic role, interfacing with many different customers every month, helping with the delivery of training and advisory services, assisting with or taking responsibility to implement our products, and delivering custom built automation solutions to the customer's own specification. You may also be involved in helping develop Automated Test Scripts for customers using our innovative "script less" solution.
Tasks will include:
1. Providing guidance and training for customers around the application best practices.
2. Building feasible solutions/applications for the clients.
3. Assist with guidance for the application environment and helping to troubleshoot if necessary.
4. Understanding the technological pain areas of prospective customers and helping create a "Proof of Concept" - a solution to fit their needs and budgets.
5. Direct interaction with customers at their location, or via remote technologies. Travel up to 75%.
• You are a graduate with a degree in Computer Sciences or related subjects and with the strong desire to be in a customer facing role.
• Should have experience in design and best practices for coding.
• Business application implementation experience is a plus.
• Exposure to programming languages or scripting with a strong logical aptitude is also desired. Knowledge of VB, Java script, and .net framework would be an added advantage.
• Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals.
• Understanding of IT systems and the application layer.
• Good Communication and client interaction skills essential.
• 1- 3 Years experience required