Automation Engineer - 4
Automation engineers are needed in for the overall infrastructure as code initiative. We are looking for software defined infrastructure experience and security automation.
• Key role to provide guidance from cloud solutions perspective to customers, presales engineers, prospects, and partners to ensure they are successful DNA cloud services
• When solution gaps are identified, the engineer will work with DNA engineering and technical leaders to come up with work-around solutions and capture the gap in the respective product backlog.
• Must maintain in-depth technical knowledge of all the DNA and Public Cloud cloud services we provide
• Continue learn new technologies and offerings from vendors and solution partners.
• Work very closely with the CTO’s, Enterprise Architecrure, and product management to bring the customer perspective to the services
• Provide a key voice in influencing the product direction with gaps identified by prospects, customers, and partners
• Technical guidance and rallying internal support for customer success from pre-sales to deployment
• Completely understand the customer (prospect/customer/partners) use cases and requirements
• Ensure the application teams and customers understand the capabilities and are aware of potential gaps in the offerings meeting their requirements
• Evangelize the technology solution and provide guidance and handholding for cloud service offerings
• Propose and occasionally develop solutions to address gaps identified
• Work closely with the cloud DNA team and Enterprise Architecture to validate the gaps and explore potential short-term and long-term solutions
All About You
• DRIVEN, HIGH MOTIVATION FOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Experience as a cloud /virtualization/data center services Engineer or equivalent
• Experience architecting and or implementing cloud or virtualization based enterprise solutions
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including OS, Cloud/Virtualization, Networking, Security, and Systems Management
• Experience in developing client requirements and architectural designs
• Experience in developing solutions architecture for infrastructure and platform as a service cloud implementations
• Experience in developing client strategy and planning to create pre-sales action plans for proof of concepts
• At least a working knowledge of the concepts of one of the following: VMWare ESX/vCloud, Amazon AWS, CloudStack, OpenStack, Azure, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundary