The Threat & Vulnerability Management responsible for identifying, risk ranking, and tracking remediation of vulnerabilities across the global enterprise is seeking a highly motivated candidate to leverage their ETL development and reporting expertise to mature our overall reporting and dashboard processes. The candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation the overall automation and reporting processes within the broader IT Hygiene function. A successful candidate is one has had hands on experience developing a program that automates reporting and dashboard functions and is well versed in Hadoop, Tableau, Kafka (or other similar architecture), pub/sub (or similar), and also has experience with extracting data from older technologies in order to move it to an enterprise data lake. This is a role which has exposure and interaction with senior level leadership so the candidate needs to have a demonstrated executive presence and ability to influence others.
The Advisor will help design, implement, deploy and manage enhancements to the Vulnerability Management program through ETL automation and scheduled task management. This position will be actively engaged with the Vulnerability Management program operational processes and be responsible for help driving solutions using (including but not limited to) PowerShell, .NET Framework, JSON Data Exchange, MS SQL Server (SSIS/SSRS) packages, and Ruby.
- Lead the implementation of automated solutions for the Vulnerability Management program with a focus on delivering business value
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition, development, integration, testing, documentation, and support of .NET or Java programming languages, Ruby and PowerShell scripting and MS SQL Server database scripts
- Prepare technical requirements and specifications for automation enhancements
- Collaborate with Vulnerability Management, infrastructure, and other stakeholders in the implementation and deployment of automation within the program
- Support management by reporting on the status of key deliverable items
- 3+ years experience as an ETL developer or engineer (ideally in an environment which uses Hadoop, Kafka, Tableau, .NET, Java, and SQL)
- 3+ years experience working with automating reporting from multiple cloud environments such as GCP, AWS, and Azure
- 3+ years in experience developing and operating Tableau dashboards
- 3+ years of experience working hands on with SQL and Active Directory
- Familiarity with migrating legacy Access databases and user defined scripts to an enterprise solution such as SQL or other database
- Experience building workflows and forms within SharePoint
- Experience developing automated reporting solutions for organizations which are utilizing a multi-cloud strategy
High school Diploma required with years of experience
Bachelors in computer science preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.