Automation Developer - Java
Our client is a New Jersey based investment fund management firm.
They are currently looking for a senior Java Engineer in Jersey City. The team in question is focused on integrating technologies into the application environment in order to improve data delivery.
The candidate will be focused primarily on automation projects, including architecting, designing and implementing robotic process automations and business process management solutions within the firm’s application environment.
- Select new, disruptive technologies to integrate into or replace the firm’s existing data framework
- Provide subject matter expertise and training on new data platforms and solutions
- Code, configure and test new solutions in conjunction with development teams
- Integrate and maintain platforms, both in-house and via vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ten (10) years of experience developing data-driven systems.
- 3 or more years of experience with business process management software (Appian, Pega).
- Mastery of core Java
- Good knowledge of SQL and data modelling
- Good system integration experience
- Experience serving as a subject matter expert, mentoring/training otherdevelopers.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.