Our client is a multinational bank and financial services company offering retail, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth management services.
They are currently looking for an experienced Automation Designer to join their operations in Piscataway, NJ.
The Designer will provide a combination of high-level network and structural architecture systems design, as well as hands-on transformational initiatives within the business, developing automation solutions to support staff across multi-sectional business initiatives.
The Automation Designer will serve as a key link between infrastructure employees with advanced network and structural knowledge, and automation development teams who provide software-based solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of end-to-end automation solutions within various network spaces (particularly finance enviornments). They will be expected to champion solutions across cloud solutions (public/private and hybrid solutions involving bare metal servers with a view to availability), LAN, WLAN, Voice Services and analytics.
- 5+ years’ designing and implementing automation solutions within an enterprise environment (ideally finance or banking)
- A strong understanding of DevOps methodology
- An understanding of Linux based serverware and software solutions
- A strong grasp of network protocols and systems-based solutions (e.g. hybrid cloud implementations)
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language