Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced Automation Controls System Design Engineer to develop electrical and controls system design solutions based on engineering principles and provide automated production solutions.
You must be willing to:
- Perform technical calculations supporting designs (electrical requirements/robotic safety standards/motor controls)
- Define equipment/upgrades for assembly lines/individual pieces of equipment
- Build/validate systems
- Create documentation (operations manuals/programming diagrams/network diagrams/electrical drawings
- Resolve operational problems
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives/legal requirements are observed
- Support commissioning of new assembly lines/systems
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in control/electrical system design utilizing Siemens/Allen Bradley/RSLogix 5000/AutoCAD Electrical used in manufacturing plants
- Automated industrial system design skills(specification of vision/power/sensor/inspection/communications systems)
- Programming experience
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now/future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business