Job DescriptionSee More
Automation Control Associate Manager
Automation Control Associate Manager (Accenture LLP; Houston, TX): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Automation Control Associate Manager in Houston, TX, and the job duties are as follows:
- Develop or update project plans for operational technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Understand strategic direction, and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
Valid through: 3/12/2021