$150K — $200K *
Automation Architect (Staff SDET)
Seeking an enthusiastic automation architect who is passionate about quality and automation. The architect will be responsible for delivering automation test infrastructure/tools for catalog (content delivery) services group, while adhering to automation best practices and principles. Candidate will coach our quality engineers to be the best in class automation engineers, and will be continuously looking for improvements to ensure high standards for automation.
What You'll Do:
· Be the subject matter expert, architect and develop automation infrastructure for our catalog team.
· Enhance existing automation framework. Willing to revamp and rewire existing automation infrastructure to deliver a stable and scalable test automation architecture.
· Evaluate new tools, work on new POC, partner with DevOps and Test Engineers for new solutions.
· Designs, develops, and executes automation deliverables. Develops test automation policies, benchmarks and sets direction to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
· Establishes test data strategies that is supportive of automated testing.
· Identifies, investigates, and documents issues found during testing and build solutions that enables better quality catalog releases.
· Works closely with analysts to understand workflow and areas of concern to continuously improve regression coverage.
· B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or related field.
· 10+ year of experience as software engineer in test or related field.
· 5+ years of experience architecting test automation frameworks.
· Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing and documenting software test automation frameworks over various platforms, Server, Web and native Mobile.
· Proficiency with one or more programming languages (Java, Python, SQL, etc.)
· Experience in micro-service architectures and API is a plus.
· Experienced with defect and source code management tools (JIRA, GitHub, etc.)
· Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English with technical and non-technical staff.
· Experienced in integrating test automation frameworks into a CI/CD pipeline for continuous testing.
Valid through: 8/13/2020