Sotera Defense Solutions, recognized as a Top 50 Government Technology Contractor by the Washington Business Journal, is seeking a Automation Architect for a contract in Washington, D.C.
Qualified candidates will hold an active Top Secret.
The Automation Architect is responsible for developing automation strategy for client specific testing automation requirements, architecting appropriate automation frameworks. The ideal candidate will:
- Design automation test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on manual test cases, utilizing industry standard testing methodologies or processes
- Improve existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective
- Work to increase value by identifying new cost savings or process improvements
- Provide Estimates for Automation
- Lead a test-centric team
- Communicate automation goals, priorities, and status across the organization
- Provide an innovative web testing solutions based on Customer requirement or issues. Define the standard testing architecture methodologies, and best practices
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers regarding software usability and functionality; Communicate status to management team
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in software test automation using toolsets, including but not limited to: Selenium, TestComplete, eggplant, SugarTest, FireUnit, JSLint and other automation tools
- Must possess active DOD Top Secret clearance
- Be able to work at the client facility in Washington DC
- Must be a team player
- Experience of Agile methodology, Continuous integration tools and processes
- Be able to conduct demos, presentations to customer, management team and product teams
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, JUnit and build tools like Maven/Gradle
- Must be comfortable with testing, test development, test design and coordination in all physical environments (ie> LAN, WAN, MAN and Cloud)
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience in automating Web Services and API’s
- Experience developing SQL queries
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) & BDD (Behavior driven development) methodology
- Participate in technical governance and help negotiate overall product quality standards with development and business teams
- Experience of Agile development concepts and Strong organizational and team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to mentor other engineers in technical aspect and test automation
- Ability to define and generate test metrics, measure and reports
About The Organization
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national securitytechnology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.