$100K — $150K *
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
This person would be responsible for defining the overall testing strategy, designing test suites and supporting overall application compliance. This individual will be responsible for planning, managing, maintaining, coordinating and executing the test scripts for complex, multi-tier applications. The Test Manager manages risk and ensures the successful completion of software projects by establishing and executing software quality measures throughout the software development life cycle. The Test Manager is responsible for determining and developing the appropriate test strategy and plan for the project and to track and report progress on this plan during the project life cycle. In addition, the test lead is actively involved in hands on test case development, test case execution, test automation development, reviews of requirements, test cases and other project artifacts.
• Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures
• Implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined.
• Designs, develops, tests, maintains and executes reusable test automation scripts across different test environments for consistency. Ability to execute test cases manually (if needed) based on business requirements.
• Develop Test Strategies and Test Plans for effective and efficient testing practice
• Develop and maintain QA project plan
• Define and implement roles, responsibilities, and deliverable expectations for all team members
• Define and support building test environments
• Provide technical guidance to the test team to ensure test activities are performed according to the developed test strategy and test plan
• Define and implement effective and efficient testing processes, documentation, tools, and testing methodologies
• To fulfill this role, the individual applies appropriate automation technologies to meet the short and long term goals of the testing organization.
• Coordinate regression test automation activities across all supported applications
• Work with requirements teams to define test cases and maintain traceability
• Report defects and escalate issues as needed
• Work closely with software development team to reproduce and debug issues.
• Demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
• Motivated team player, with very strong analytical, diagnostic and debugging skills
• Ability to lead a team of 4-6 testers
• Estimate tasks and present plans to project leadership
• Good oral communication and writing skills.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Legal Permanent Resident
• Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance.
• 8+ years overall testing / quality assurance experience
• team leadership experience and capability
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with test automation tools (e.g. , Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber/BDD Framework, etc)
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience working in agile / iterative SDLC environments
• Experience with testing at various levels (unit, functional, integration, system, load and performance Accessibility/508 testing)
• Knowledge of build tools like Ant/Maven and CICD tools like Jenkins/Teamcity
• Experience or knowledge of API/webservices testing using ReadyAPI, Postman, SoapUI or RestAssured
• Experience with using Jira to track and manage bugs/defects
• QA test automation for web-based platforms.
• Work with applications designed / developed with Java and WCMS technologies
• Ability to excel in team oriented environment.
• Able to work independently and in a fast paced environment
• Adheres to development standards, software development lifecycle processes
• Constantly seeks ways to improve processes for increased agility and quality
Valid through: 5/4/2021