Who We Are: Kibo. We provide industry leading eCommerce, distributed order management, and mobile point-of-sale solutions to retailers and branded manufacturers. Our cloud-based commerce suite enables customers to meet consumer demands anywhere, any time, and on any device. We have US offices in Texas and California and international offices in London.
Who You Are: A highly motivated individual interested in driving high quality software development! You will contribute to the development effort of several enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions, as well as mobile applications, by leading a team of quality assurance analysts and software engineers in test to drive high quality in Kibo solutions. You are passionate about creating superior software and leading others to do so as well.
Why You Should Apply: This position offers you the opportunity to work with a newly formed organization on their industry leading eCommerce solutions. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level.
· Mentor and lead teams of QA analysts and software engineers in test
· Work with analysts and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements and stories
· Record, track, assign issues/defects and manage follow-through with resolution and validation
· Work closely with the business and development groups on multiple simultaneous projects from conception to completion
· Perform an integral role in the software development lifecycle as a participant in the development scrum team
· Communicate the test coverage and deployment risks for new product development
· Work closely with the QA Director and team to identify, evaluate and deploy process and tool improvements from a static, manual, and automated perspective
Skills & Requirements:
· Responsible, observant, accountable, and disciplined with high sense of urgency and keen organization skills
· Able to manage and rally resources engaged in multiple efforts at once located in multiple offices
· Able to verbally communicate effectively to staff and management audiences
· Excellent documentation skills and written communication with technical staff, non-technical staff, and stakeholders
· Strong troubleshooting skills and passion for finding defects in software with the ability and willingness to impart that into others
Skills & Requirements
· Related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 3+ years QA or Engineering expereince
· Experience with Selenium, Appium, and other automated testing tools
· Strong web and mobiletechnologyexperience with proven automation experience
· Agile/Leansoftware development experience in Scrum or Kanban
· RESTful web service test design and automation
· Experience with Linux/Unix preferred
· Previous experience in the e-Commerce industry or retail in general would be helpful
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilitiesrequired of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.