Mag Instrument, Inc. the highly successful manufacturer of Mag-Lite® flashlights is currently seeking self-motivated individuals to work in a fast paced environment as an Auto Assembly Equipment Technician/Mechanic.
The qualified candidate should have:
- 5-10 years minimum related work experience.
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair complex production equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electromechanical, electronic and laser optics equipment
- Must be able to read and understand Electrical and Mechanical Blueprints
- Must have understanding of Servo and Stepper Motors
- Computer literate
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers, multimeter and amp meter
- Experience with Vibratory Feeders and Tracks
- Strong ability to understand and troubleshoot electrical subassemblies
- PLC and Ladder Logic a plus
- Laser Experience a plus
Qualified candidates can mail, fax, or e-mail (using monster.com or in MSWord format) their resume.