At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
As a Senior Product Manager within the Authentication Innovation and Management (AIM) team, you will have the opportunity to design, develop, and implement authentication services for CEO (online and mobile channels) as well as Microservices based APIs WF offers to our business customers. You will lead the development and deployment of our digital biometric authentication controls. You will be responsible for contributing thought leadership to the development of cross-channel risk-based authentication strategies across online and mobile applications. You will also be responsible for developing strategies for exploiting our digital authentication capabilities in other channels (e.g. ATM and Telephone Banking).
This position requires close partnership with a wide range of diverse business and technology stakeholders across the bank.
- Understanding the external authentication landscape - vendor offerings and competitors approaches
- Developing the strategy and business cases for new authentication controls (such as, biometrics) that enhance customer experience and security
- Consulting with cross-functional bank-wide teams to design scalable, omni-channel controls
- Partnering with user experience and user research teams to understand how our customers perceive and experience our controls, and design how we improve them to make sure customers feel secure
- Managing all phases of the product management life cycle from idea through enhancements and project advocacy
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Performed a similar product management or development role within a financial institution, e-commerce provider or payments provider
- In depth understanding of internet and mobile technology platforms
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing authentication, fraud prevention or security controls
- A high degree of technological awareness (e.g. current biometric authentication solutions landscape, developments in mobile banking apps, and potential attack vectors)
- Data driven with ability to derive insights from analytics and provide robust analysis to support recommendations
- Proven record of successfully evangelizing product strategies and implementing new products through entire lifecycle
- Experience rolling out emerging authentication controls such as biometrics to customers
- Experience developing B2B digital products for business customers