• Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives
• Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog
• Size user stories
• Unit test code, create automated test scripts, and execute all other testing-related tasks
• Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests
• Execute necessary project documentation
• Work closely with other team to ensure that features meet business needs
• Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation
• Work withinfrastructure, security, and other partners Minimum Requirements:
• 5-9 years of experience
• 3-5 years in an engineering role
• 1-3 years participating in agile development • Scrum certification, a plus • 5+ years of experience in IAM Access Enforcement, providing security solutions leveraging F5 APM, Siteminder, PingFederate, LDAP, Radiant Logic, Oracle Virtual Directory, RSA Adaptive Authentication, and/or RSA SecurID • 5+ years of experience delivering technical solutions aligned to business needs and priorities
• Experience with test-driven development and software test automation • Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories, iterative development, etc.) • Demonstrated experience with and thorough understanding of standard Identity & Access Enforcement protocols including LDAP, SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, RADIUS, TACACS • Demonstrated experience with and thorough understanding of DevOps tools (e.g. Git, Artifactory, Jenkins/Drone, Confluence, etc.), automation tools (e.g. Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Pivotal, etc.), and cloud environments (e.g. Openstack, AWS, GCP, Azure, VMware, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,.00 to $110,.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of IAM Access Enforcement experience do you have?
- How many years of IDM experience do you have?
- How many years of Oracle Virtual Directory experience do you have?
- How many years of providing security solutions leveraging F5 APM experience do you have?
- How many years of RSA Adaptive Authentication experience do you have?
- How many years of RSA SecurID experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?