Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for Authentication Engineer to join our Information Technology Services (ITS) Group. This position can be supported from Orlando, FL or Reston, VA.
In this role, you will provide overall engineering support for a broad range of programs with a focus in load balancing, remote access, full proxy, and authentication services. You will also support the full system engineering life-cycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test, documentation, and implementation following defined best practices and operational workflows.
- Collaborate with business units and other Leidos IT engineering teams to design, code, and test robust, scalable access solutions for both on-premises and cloud-based applications.
- Develop, troubleshoot, and maintain complex scripts and policies.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain a redundant Big-IP Viprion platform with a focus on LTM and APM modules.
- Engage vendor support and perform packet captures, web traces and review logs.
- Ensure continued compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), NIST 800-171, and other regulations.
- Provide tier 3 support and collaborate with other support tiers regularly.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis when necessary and document results for senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology field and minimum 4 years’ experience in network or software engineering in a large corporate / enterprise environment. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies (both public and private) – AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere
- Basic knowledge of web application design – HTML5, CSS, XML, JSON, AJAX
- Basic understanding of network and application security principals
- Authentication protocols and technologies – SAML, RADIUS, Kerberos, NTLM, PKI, OTP
- Remote access protocols and technologies – SSLVPN, TLS, DTLS, IPSec
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Basic knowledge of the Linux environment
- Basic knowledge operating troubleshooting tools – Fiddler, HTTPWatch, Wireshark, Splunk
- ITIL Change & Configuration Management
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
- Current or former Linux certifications – Linux+, LPIC-2, or equivalent.
- Current or former network certifications – CCNA, F5-CTS or equivalent
- Current or former security certifications – CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC or equivalent