Auitomated Guided Vehicle , PC & L Specialist
Our automotive manufacturing clien tlocated in Ann Arbor, Mi area has a need for a person who has a BS Degree in Manufacturing Engineering and experiencewith warehouse knowledge, experienceworking with AGV vendors, SAP or otehr ERP systems and supply chain management.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Bachelor's degree Manufacturing Engineering
· Minimum 3years experiencewithin an industrial environment
· Job Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Experience using SAP or other ERP systems
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledge of AGV systems
· Ability to prioritize work
· Sense of urgency with a strong customer service mindset
· Critical thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
· Complex Problem Solving – Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Instructing – Teaching others how to do something
· Change management