Augmented Reality Software Engineer
DiDi Chuxing is the world?s leading mobiletransportation platform. We offer a diverse range of mobile tech-based mobility options for more than four hundred million users across more than four hundred cities. Our services include premier taxi hailing, private car-hailing, Hitch (social ride-sharing), DiDi Chauffeur, DiDi Bus, DiDi Minibus, DiDi Test Drive, DiDi Car Rental, and DiDi Enterprise Solutions, all delivered through a single mobile app. More than 25 million daily rides were completed on DiDi?s platform as of October 2017, and our numbers continue to grow. Our mission is to become the global leader in smart transportation and automotive technology, the world?s largest operator of vehicle networks and the global leader in smart transportation systems.
DiDi Chuxing has now officially launched DiDi Labs in Mountain View, California. DiDi Labs will be at the forefront of our most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and intelligent driving technologies. Didi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility and flexibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company. We aim to attract top engineers and researchers with the skills and passion to drive a revolutionary transformation of the global transportation industry.
As a young team, our desire is to build and maintain a working environment that engenders free flow of ideas and sets our employees up for strong personal growth and career development. Didi Labs offers the unique combination of the visibility of a startup with the stability of a mature company.
We are looking for experienced software engineers in our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and systems for DiDi projects on augmented reality. The goal is to apply cutting-edge algorithms and technologies on cars to redefine the way we experience and interact with cars. We are thrilled to have skillful software engineers joining us to shape the future of cars and deliver exciting new experiences to DiDi customers.
- Developing algorithms and systems for augmented reality to reimagine the way people interact with the surrounding world and improve their car driving and riding experience.
- Collaborating withother scientists and engineers to deliver prototype and/or production solutions.
- Developing internal tools to support the R&D of researchers or rapid prototype applications for POC.
- Contributing to DiDi?s intellectual property portfolio through patent filing.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering or related programs.
- Expertise in two or more following areas:
- Android or iOS app development.
- Programming mobile or embedded devices, including code performance optimization.
- Full stack web development.
- GPU programming: CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL etc.
- Knowledge Infrastructure of big data, high-performance computing and/or distributed system.
- Expertise and experience in on of these areas will be a bonus: computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, machine learning.
- Passion for programming and technical excellence, self-motivated, strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication and a spirit of collaboration in a growing team.