Bio-rad is looking for a Senior Auditor in IT to support its global organization.
- You will be responsible for planning and executing the Internal Audit Department's SOX testing, as well as IT operational audits and supporting the IT audit practice.
- You will scope, plan and execute IT operational audits and SOX.
- You will stay apprised, engaged and trained in emerging technologies and technologyrisks to feed into the development of IT Risk assessments and audit programs.
- You will lead the audit execution for IT and SOXaudits by coordinating with process owners to identify and test controls; validating process documentation; analyzing IT and business information to identify improvement opportunities.
- Work with the company's external auditors and federal regulators to support their annual audit and examination efforts.
- Drive project delivery by completing audit work papers, reviewing compensating controls and offering recommendations on risk mitigation.
- Manage the follow-up activities for remediation of issues identified and communicated to management.
- Build effective relationships with IT management, and otherrisk functions throughout the company.
- 25% travelrequired.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, accounting information systems, or equivalent discipline.
- At least one professional certification required, preferably multiple, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GPEN, GSLC, or equivalent.
- 12+ years experience, preferably related to risk-based IT audits, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Combination of Big 4 and internal auditexperience is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP, COSO, and Cobit.
- Experience performing risk-focused audit services and assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss and understand audit issues.
- Strong domain expertise and understanding across a variety of IT areas with a deeper technical understanding and demonstrable experience with SAP system.
- Ability to understand and communicate highly technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity and understanding of major professional audit frameworks and standards (NIST, ISO 27001, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS, etc.).
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the capability to work on multiple projects with minimal direction.
- Proactive, high energy and strong interpersonal skills with a team-focused attitude.
- International experience is also a plus.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Requisition ID 2017-4379.