- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Candidates should have minimum of 5-7years previous public accounting experience.
- Candidates should have a competent working knowledge of accounting and auditing practices and be able to research and resolve complex accounting issues.
- Previous experience in planning and supervising audit and large engagements is required.
- Strong Ms-Office skills.