LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED AUDITOR (FINANCIAL REVIEW - ACCOUNTING)
Are you an experienced Auditor with experience in Financial Review? We are looking for a seasoned accountant who has at least 2 years of experience in financial review audit. Ideal candidate will be from a public accounting firm or a corporate auditor. This is a 6 month contract position that will likely be extended and be based out of Irvine. The hourly rate will depend on experience but is anywhere between $50/hour to $70/hour. Please send your resume in Word or PDF format.
- Prepares, reviews, and presents corporate financial results; assists with various accounting and financialreporting tasks; streamlines and improves efficiency of reporting and processes.
- Completes audit and regulatory requirements; researches complex accounting matters; analyzes and addresses period operating results compared to prior period and budget; completes ad hoc analyses.
- Support corporate annual audit (financial review).
- Interact with auditor requests and assist backing up the team as they deal with the audit.
- Requires a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in accounting, finance, or a related function. (Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in supporting, or being a part of, corporate audits).
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or a related degree
- CPA or MBA is preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to work comfortably with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel, and experience with an enterprise accounting system (such as SAP).
- GAAP and SEC reporting experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong aptitude for numbers and accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- The individual will be expected to work up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work product.