Audit Snr or Mgr
$70K - $100K ($70K - $100K base + Bonus)
Posted on 12/12/17 by Michelle Griffin
South Bend, IN
Less than 5 years experience
$70K - $100K
($70K - $100K base + Bonus)
Posted on 12/12/17 Michelle Griffin
As a Senior/Manager on our fun, close-knit audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Running the show. We’re talking client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement and related administrative functions.
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; performing in-charge role, which will help sharpen your leadership skills.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services (a key ingredient to growing our firm).
- Work with the audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Pro-actively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting external audits.
- Experience with engagement management, audit and review skills and staff supervision are required.
- You will need to be able to multi task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- CPA or Candidate
This opportunity is open for candidates interested in full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
Sorry no sponsorships.