- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Plan and schedule engagement fieldwork with clients and firm resources.
- Lead and manage audit, review, and compilation engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Perform detailed reviews of workpapers completed by other associates.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Review financial statements and footnotes, management reports, executive reports, and other requested deliverables.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and senior accountants.
- Develop and attain a comprehensive understanding of services provided by the firm.
- Attain a thorough technical competency and industry specific expertise through CPE, firm/industry group events, webinars, etc.
- Perform client billing.
- Lead multi-disciplined client service teams for account planning
- Research and communicate with client and firm personnel regarding complex accounting matters.
- Actively participate in community activities and organizations to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and members.
- Complete audit, review, and compilation procedures for complex areas and transactions.
- Prepare and review client correspondence (letter, e-mail, etc.).
- Actively participate in firm sponsored events for industry-specific and/or regional clients and prospects.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires 3-6 years of job-related experience
- Experience with Federal and State Grant funding, preferred.
- CPA certification required in the respective state in which they are practicing
- Requires a valid driver’s license.