We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, and highly motivated Audit Manager to join our CPA and Assurances Services Team in our state of the art office in Fort Wayne, In.
- Provide resolutions to complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele.
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed.
- Train junior staff on Audit procedures as well as organizational procedures.
- Providing review of work product and performance.
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA certification.
- 7+ years of public accounting experience.
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office.
- Strong client rapport and project management skills.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills. Both verbal and written skills, with the ability to share complex financial information with a variety of audiences.