Mount Laurel, NJ
Industry: Financial Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 296 days ago
TheAudit Manager is accountable for overseeing the planning and execution foraudits covering discrete business units or functional corporate areas. The job will also oversee theAudit team performing theaudits.
• Contributes to the Audit planning process for specific businesses/ functional units, including audit plans, resource requirements and budgets
• Has overall responsibility for completion of audits. Plans and leads audits and oversees staff working on multiple audits, forming conclusions, communicating scope/findings to business line.
• Performs testing of critical areas of audit. Performs review of audit documentation. Oversees findings follow up and issue validation.
• Ensures audits are executed and completed in accordance with established standards and within prescribed time, budget and scope parameters to ensure deadlines are met
• Oversees a small to medium sized team assigned to a given audit and provide coaching and feedback on performance throughout the audit
• Evaluates internal and external risks for assigned business lines and/or functions utilizing their subject matter expertise.
• Acts as primary contact with management regardingauditscope, findings and status
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Advanced degree preferred
• 8+ years related experience required
• PC skills (MS Office Suite)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced critical thinking
• Risked based decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Advanced analytical skills
• Work well independently and withothers