Audit Manager - Regulatory & Compliance
TheAudit Manager is accountable for overseeing the planning and execution foraudits covering discrete business units or functional corporate areas. The job will also oversee theAudit team performing theaudits.
• Contributes to the Audit planning process for specific businesses/ functional units, including audit plans, resource requirements and budgets
• Has overall responsibility for completion of audits. Plans and leads audits and oversees staff working on multiple audits, forming conclusions, communicating scope/findings to business line.
• Performs testing of critical areas of audit. Performs review of audit documentation. Oversees findings follow up and issue validation.
• Ensures audits are executed and completed in accordance with established standards and within prescribed time, budget and scope parameters to ensure deadlines are met
• Oversees a small to medium sized team assigned to a given audit and provide coaching and feedback on performance throughout the audit
• Evaluates internal and external risks for assigned business lines and/or functions utilizing their subject matter expertise.
• Acts as primary contact with management regardingauditscope, findings and status
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Advanced degree preferred
• 8+ years related experience required
• PC skills (MS Office Suite)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced critical thinking
• Risked based decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Advanced analytical skills
• Work well independently and withothers