5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Audit Manager - Philadelphia - FT51946
100,000 - 135,000
CPA firm seeking an audit manager. . Responsibilities: • Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
• Responsible for planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses.
• Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
• Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
• Train & develop staff
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- (5) years of auditexperience in public accounting
- 1-3years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong leadership skills, ability to participate in and manage teams
- Knowledge of laws and regulatory compliance
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
- Present Salary?
- Salary Expectation?
- .Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?