CliftonLarsonAllen is the largest provider of audit and consulting services to privately held companies in the country. From offices coast to coast, our highly specialized and experienced professionals help business owners improve profitability, reduce risk, build business value, support regulatory compliance efforts, and plan for succession. CLA is looking for a qualified Audit Manager or Director to join our group in Bloomington, IL.
- Responsible for in-charge engagements of varying size and complexity simultaneously
- Perform a wide range of audit and accounting procedures impacting industry-specific issues
- Audit complex areas/transactions as well as prepare financial statements and related reports
- Schedule, delegate, and review the work of staff
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff
- Keep manager/principal aware of engagement status and problem areas
- Proactively interact and communicate with clients to gather information to ensure timely engagement wrap-up
- Experience: A minimum of 6 years of public accounting experience with emphasis in financial statement preparation and audits
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification.