Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for a highly motivated individual to join our Audit Team and work with our medium to large US and Japanese based clients, specializing in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Apply your understanding of audit theories and procedures on client engagements to perform audit procedures on assigned audit areas, and identify and resolve client audit issues
- Review staff work product while providing constructive feedback and identifying staff developmental needs
- Assist managers in developing ideas to help clients with operational and control opportunities, client presentations and selling opportunities
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development and client expansion activities
- 5+ years of recent, related Audit experience in public accounting; specializing with clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries
- Successful experience supervising and mentoring staff on engagements
- Experience managing client relationships/engagements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA required
- Japanese and English fluency (verbal and written)
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Chicago, Detroit, East Lansing, or Columbus areas or be willing to relocate to the areas for this opportunity. This position may require some local and occasional national travel
- Position may be filled as a Manager or Senior Manager based on applicable experience