The Internal Audit Department at Investors Bank has an opportunity for one to leverage their business, banking and audit knowledge in the department, while enhancing one's risk management and audit skills.
Assist in planning and conducting audits of financial, administrative and operating activities to verify accuracy and ensure compliance with company policy. Includes reviewing internal controls, policies and procedures, as wellas documents, records, accounts, operations, costs and related factors, determining the nature and extent of auditing required, making adjustmentsto existing audit programs where necessary, analyzing functions and providing appraisals of internal control structure of functions or systems
- Will serve as the manager for all assigned business line and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 audit engagements, and will be responsible for managing the planning, testing and reporting phases of eachassigned audit. In this capacity, the Audit Manager will serve asthe lead reviewer on all audit work papers associated with theassigned audit, as well as, reviewing and finalizing the InternalAudit Report.
- Will drive the process to gain an understanding of each auditable unit's processes, document process narratives/flow charts, documentthe risks inherent with each unit's processes, and identify controls inplace to mitigate the exposure to the risks inherent for all in-scope processes.
- Assist in the development of the Interal Audit Department's Audit Plan by developing strong working relationships with various members of management to cultivate a strong overall understandingof the business, the inter-relationships of the department's throughout the company and how they impact they control environment and risk profile of the institution.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance or anotherquantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of internal and/or external audit or riskmanagement experience in preferably the financial services industry, bank regulator, Big 4 or large regional public accounting firm.
- Excellent leadership acumen and the ability to direct, supervise, motivate and coach staff auditors.
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability tomanage multiple engagements/assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in technology (i.e. Microsoft Office).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting at all levels of theorganization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA, CIA, CFSA, CRCM, CISA, CRISC designation(s) preferred
- Experience leveraging data analytics to plan and execute audits is a definite plus
- Strong knowledge of bank operations and regulations is a definite plus
- MBA and/or MS in Accounting, Finance or another quantitative discipline a plus