DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals.? People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG?s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will allow you the opportunity to be part of one of the premier industry practices in the US. DHG Insurance offers a hybrid approach by allowing each employee to serve clients in both an audit and advisory capacity. Focusing exclusively on the industry provides career acceleration through challenging, rewarding and enriched client experiences as you maximize your skill set and expertise. Apply today if you are looking for a challenging and fast paced environment that provides the chance to work directly with DHG leaders as well as high-profile clients.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations, while developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel and assessing client satisfaction
- Develop and review audit plans and lead execution of audit strategies while proactively managing all aspects associated with audit engagements (planning, fieldwork, and completion) and other attest and/or advisory projects that may arise
- Manage completion and review of engagement planning, audit procedures, and reporting deliverables prior to delivery and review by the engagement partner
- Direct all activities within audit and non-audit related projects, including communicating with client management, coordinating the work of other team members, completing and monitoring fieldwork progress and providing updates to the client, Senior Managers, and Partners
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts, with the ability to apply them to specific client situations
- Evaluate internal control systems and policies and procedures; making recommendations for improvement
- Provide day-to-day guidance and oversight of staff working on your engagements; actively working to promote and recognize areas for staff to enhance their performance and looking to gain efficiency by leveraging staff strengths
- Contribute to our positive, team-oriented culture by maintaining cooperative relationships, sharing information, and accepting and providing constructive feedback
- At all times, maintain an executive presence and professional demeanor, reflective of the Firm
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management and staff?
- Sound judgment with the ability to make decisions in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to develop and maintain on-going collaborative relationships with team members and clients?