About the Job
One of the fastest growing accounting, tax and advisory firms in the U.S is looking for a seasoned Audit Manager to join its growing audit practice in Chicago. This firm has an established Audit practice in the Chicago marketplace, and has the resources and support of a large firm, but with the upward mobility and reward recognition of a small firm.
They place a great emphasis on personal as well as professional growth and the firm culture encourages both personal and professional life balance.
Are you seeking a company that:
Values people first??
Provides broad experience and unlimited opportunities for growth, advancement, and professional development??
Allows you to work directly with diverse clients in many different industries??
Treats each employee with individual honor, dignity, and respect??
Offers consistent recognition for a job well done??
Helps you combine accomplishment and enjoyment to create a solid work/?life balance??
Provides leadership development and a continuous learning culture??
Look no further.
My client offers the working environment you need to reach your professional goals.
They realize that their people are their most important asset and they provide the tools you need to have a successful career.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5years auditexperience within a public accounting firm environment
- BS degree in Accounting required, CPArequired
- Willingness and ability to travel to local client locations only
- Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service
- Strong analytical and report writing skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Accounting: 5years
Required license or certification: