Job Title: Audit Manager
Location: NYC, NY (Multiple Locations)
Position Type: 12 Months Contract to hire
Industry: Public Accounting
- Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
- Responsible for planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
- Train & develop staff
- (5) years of auditexperience in public accounting
- 1-3 years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong leadership skills, ability to participate in and manage teams
- Knowledge of laws and regulatory compliance
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills