Our Crowe Denver office is growing. We are looking for future leaders, which means Partner career path for you. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Senior Auditor on our fun, close-knit Financial Services audit team, this is what part of your work entails:
- Your primary focus will be on financial services clients.
- Running the show. We are talking about client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services. You are a key factor to growing our firm.
- We promote partnership and collaboration, so you will work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases, and employing audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Actively engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements. That takes dedication, but we believe in you.
- 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting external audit experience. SEC experience is preferred.
- Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience.
- Your skills should include organization, social, technical, and accounting and auditing so that you can work effectively with clients and staff. This will help you succeed as well as build positive relationships.
- We would like you to have experience with engagement management, reviews, and staff supervision.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Your ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.
- This position requires you to meet the education requirement for CPA certification in Colorado. If you already have a CPA license in Colorado, that is even better.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
About the Team:
The Audit team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Though Crowe has six different business units, Audit is the largest practice. As for the Financial Services practice, Crowe is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.