Crowe Horwath has an exciting opportunity that can be based in either of our Louisville or Lexington office! We’re looking for future leaders, which means a Partner career path for you.
How does Financial Services demonstrate the firm's Deep Specialization? Financial Services is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data.
As an Audit Manager on our friendly, close-knit Financial Services audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Owning the client relationships with a primary focus on financial services clients.
- Responsible for managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams at the conclusion of engagements.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience.
- We also want to see SEC public company experience in your background for this position.
- You must be a licensed CPA in the state of Kentucky or must be able to be licensed in Kentucky.
- Your ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion is essential.
- You will need strong skills in maintaining great client service and strong time management skills.
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
- To succeed in this position, strong accounting and auditing skills are required.
- Ability to adequately manage multiple engagements with multiple teams, so your multi-tasking skill will be utilized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options. You can work on all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. Seasonal work arrangement can be tailored to match the demands of client service with the desire you may have for a lower total overall work schedule.
Req #: 13590