As an Audit Manager on our fun, close-knit financial services audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Your primary focus will be on financial services clients.
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
- Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Your background should have experience in financial institutions or financial services external audit of both public and private companies or financial institutions regulatory experience. SEC experience is required.
- Your skills should include organization, communication, technical, time management, and accounting and auditing as you work effectively with clients and adequately handle multiple engagements and teams.
- It is important that you interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion.
- You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- We require experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task.
- This position requires you to be a licensed CPA in the home office state or be able to be licensed in the home office state.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.