- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k with discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each person matters.
Our Ideal Candidate Likely Has:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's degree a plus
- Must have CPA license
- 5+ years of public accounting experience with external audit experience preferred
- Experience working with Financial Institutions
- SEC experience preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and management skills
- Knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As an Audit Manager, You Will:
- Lead audit engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing the engagement while managing client deadline expectations, monitoring actual performance against budget; and continually communicating engagement status to the engagement partner.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with clients and proactively work with clients’ management to gather necessary audit information, identify issues and make recommendations for business improvements and identify potential additional business opportunities.
- Supervise, train and mentor Audit Seniors, Staff and Interns, including detailed review of audit work papers and evaluate performances on client engagements.
- Actively be involved in business proposals, networking and recruiting opportunities.
- Must be highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative and willing to learn.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.