Audit Manager - Financial Institutions
8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
18-0437TitleAudit Manager - Financial InstitutionsCityRoseville (Sacramento)StateCADescription
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is hiring an Audit Manager/ Director - (Financial Institutions) in our Roseville, California office.
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
Come work for the 8th largest CPA firm in the nation!
Do you want a better work/life balance and the opportunity to help develop a practice and make a meaningful contribution?
If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want with a growing firm, this could be the position for you.
If you are searching for a career with flexibility, work/life balance, opportunities to engage with the Firm and advance to leadership roles, we are the Firm for you.
The Director (Assurance) specifically provides audit services to clients. Experience in the Banking Industry is highly desired. S/he oversees significant audit engagements, manages talented staff, and assumes the role of mentor on audit and accounting technical issues and overall professional development.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a public accounting firm driving strategic management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Individuals in client-serving positions must be able to travel to/from client sites, as required.
- Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Client environments may vary, depending on services provided, but most, if not all, work will be performed in a traditional office setting under normal working conditions.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites and may require occasional non-local or overnight travel for client visits, training, meetings and/or other business-related purposes.