5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Are you an accounting professional with deep technical expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If so, you may be a good fit. At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As an Audit Manager, you'll assist in the delivery of quality services that aim to exceed client expectations. You’ll also be responsible for mentoring Audit staff, providing them with developmental feedback and career guidance.
Work you’ll do
As an Audit Manager, you will oversee day-to-day operations of audit engagements. You’ll closely work with the team to tackle accounting, auditing, and other issues, while using audit tools and technology. Your responsibilities will involve:
- preparing audit strategy
- setting and monitoring budgets
- scheduling audits
- selecting staff and assigning workloads
- leveraging artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and data visualizations
- process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data
The team Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 5-7 years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
- Up to 100% travel
- Advanced degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm.
Requisition code: E19SANAMGRMB077-AU