Provides expertise, advice and counsel based on advanced business and/or auditexperience to a complex business and/or across several business groups. Provides leadership for projects and team activities. Proactively implements audit strategy for the sound application of risk based practices by defining audit scope, audit program, and review and test procedures. Exercises judgment and influences senior business managers and peers. Helps business partners balance their business strategy with appropriate risk management controls. Contributes to the development, implementation and communication of Audit's missions, goals and strategies. Interacts with regulatory agencies, external consultants and otherinternal risk management groups.
- Minimum of 8years recent work experience in the Audit and/or Risk function of a large multi-national company or public accounting firm with strong track record of success and demonstrated progression in complexity of assignments.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities; Able to develop and convey a point of view.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Highly motivated self starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Individual with desire to learn and teach others, high energy, positive attitude.
- Creative thinker who can map out creative solutions and lead their implementation.Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with dedication to superior service.
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization.
- Ability for 10% domestic travel.
Job number: 18027748