If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the USA unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The Audit Manager (Construction) will manage engagement teams, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables. You will develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules. You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals. In managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you will provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while developing individual technical and industry skills. You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.The ideal candidate will possess expertise and experience with clients in the Commercial industry group, with a focus on construction.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; Master's in Accounting is a plus
- CPA is required
- Minimum of 7 years of auditexperience in a public accounting firm; Construction Industry experiencepreferred
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Ability to develop and effectively communicate audit and non-audit proposals
- Strong leadership, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proven technical skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and audit software such as ProSystems, GoSystems and/or Caseware
- Solid project management and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task.