The InternalAudit team at Citizens Bank is hiring anAudit Manager for our Customer Advocacy and Consumer Lendingaudit team. The InternalAudit team, made up of over 100 skilled professionals, isresponsible for providing the Board,Audit Committee, Shareholders, and Executive Management with an independent and objective view of the effectiveness of the Bank’s control environment,risk management practices, and culture. TheAudit Manager will primarily beresponsible for leadingaudits and/or validation work related to consumerloan products andsupporting operations for personal unsecuredloans, student lending, credit card, homeequity and autoloans. Responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Assume responsibility for determining audit scope, resource requirements, managing project time-scales, and review junior level staff work papers.
- Identifying and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of key operational controls for business line and product audits or issue validation work.
- Maintain communication with auditees throughout the lifecycle of each audit.
- Support senior and executive management in the comprehensive risk assessment process, continuous monitoring, reporting, and special projects, as needed.
- Drafting well written auditreports, summarizing results of business/product audit.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of risk-based auditing techniques.
- Coach less experienced/junior level audit team members to promote learning and development.
- Support the Senior Audit Manager in the day-to-day management of team members.
- Travel on a limited basis (10-15%).
- 5+ years experience in auditing bank operations or consumer compliance
- Working knowledge of regulations and statutes such as Regulation Z, Regulation B, UDAAP,
- Goal oriented with project management skills
- Must possess strong leadership, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance
- Preferred Certification: CIA
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm