Audit Manager – Construction or Architecture
Industry: Public Accounting
Reports to: Senior Manager
Regional CPA firm seeking an audit manager with Construction or Architecture industry
- Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
- Responsible for planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
- Train & develop staff
- (5) years of auditexperience in public accounting
- 1-3 years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong experience with Construction or Architecture industry