Bank of America Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The Corporate Audit Department audit team provides audit coverage of key corporate functions including global Financial Crimes/Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Audit Manager with a minimum of 10 years of Financial Crimes/AML and Sanctions audit experience.
This position is a senior management role that will be responsible for developing and leading Financial Crimes Audit Program
- Building audit strategies, including developing risks assessments to ensure appropriate coverage of annual requirements
- Building relationships with business leaders, regulatory examiners and executive management
- Coach and develop a team of auditors as well as manage their performance
- Develop, execute and manage multiple audit plans
- Assess issues, apply critical thinking and share judgment with business leaders and executive management
- Fostering a positive and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Accounting or Finance
- Advanced knowledge of banking products and associated risks and audit techniques
- Minimum of 10+ years of direct experience working with AML compliance and expert in-depth knowledge with relevant regulations and regulatory expectation
- Professional designations include Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or other relevant business designation
- Some travelrequired
- JD, LLM or Masters preferred
- Experience working with federal regulators such as the FRB or OCC
- Demonstrable strengths in the following:
- Compliance Audit Activities – Regulatory compliance and applicable banking regulations
- Auditing core elements of a financial services company’s AML and Sanctions Compliance Program
- Compliance risk and control framework
- Know Your Customers (KYC), OFAC and HMT regulations, Customer Identification Program (CIP)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD)/Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Suspicious Activity Report (SAR), Politically Exposed Person (PEP), Trade Finance, Transaction Monitoring.
Job number: 18023012